CSH has brought together a national Advisory Board that includes a core group of stakeholders to advise and assist with One Roof implementation including support with engagement, communication, strategic alignment and visioning. CSH sees this collaborative effort as key to the success of One Roof and ensuring a coordinated approach that better serve families.
- Child Welfare League of America, Christine James-Brown, President and CEO
- Children’s Defense Fund, Rich Hooks Wayman, National Executive Director (Alternate – Stephanie Sprow, Deputy Director, Child Welfare and Mental Health)
- Children and Family Futures, Inc, Dr. Nancy Young, Executive Director (Alternate – Phil Breitenbucher, Program Director)
- United States Interagency Council on Homelessness, Jasmine Hayes, Deputy Director
- American Public Human Services Association, National Association of Public Child Welfare Administrators, Lexie Gruber, Child and Family Associate
- National Alliance to End Homelessness, Nan Roman, President and CEO
- Council of Large Public Housing Authorities, Deb Gross, Deputy Director